You can test your audio and video with eyeson before joining a meeting to ensure everything is working properly.
The below steps walk you through this process:
- Visit https://app.eyeson.team/quicktest/
- Click the Start Test button
- Choose the devices you want to check
- The page will display a window to test your speaker, microphone, Internet, and eyeson features. In the best-case scenario, when all your devices, the Internet, and features are working fine with this browser, you should see this picture:
- In case you are experiencing any issues with your audio/video, a message will be provided with troubleshooting tips. For example:
- In case your Internet speed doesn't satisfy the environment requirements for the use of eyeson, here is what you can do:
- try to enter the meeting with the camera off
- enter the meeting via Audio-Only Mode
- deactivate VPN in order to communicate via the private network instead of via the company network (if applicable)
- In case some of the features do not work, open the page in another browser. Read our article on which web browsers are supported by eyeson.