If others cannot hear you in an eyeson meeting or you cannot hear participants in your call, please follow these instructions to troubleshoot.
Troubleshooting Speaker Issues
Follow these steps to troubleshoot the issue:
- Ensure your mic is turned on. If your mic icon looks like the image below, your speaker is turned off. To turn it on, simply click on the icon.
Note: When you are muted and speak, eyeson prompts you to unmute your microphone with a notification (see below). This notification will stay visible until you click the “dismiss” button or unmute yourself.
- In case you don't get the notification above, your microphone is not detected by our platform. Therefore, check your device settings and choose the right input/output data:
- Increase the volume on your device. Even if your mic is turned on in eyeson, your device's volume might be set to mute.
- Try using earphones.
- Finally, you can make a Quick Test and find out the root cause of the technical issues you were facing. During an active meeting, this can be found in the Device Settings and Help sections.
Or you can simply follow the link to test your microphone/speakers and Internet connection: https://app.eyeson.team/quicktest/
If you are experiencing issues using your microphone with the eyeson mobile app, follow these steps to troubleshoot the issue:
- Ensure you have connected your mobile device's audio. If prompted, allow eyeson to access your microphone.
- Try using earphones with a microphone.
- Ensure eyeson has access to your device's microphone.
- iOS: Go to Settings > Privacy > Microphone and switch on the toggle for eyeson.
- Android: Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > App permissions > Microphone and switch on the toggle for eyeson.
- Ensure that no other applications are using the microphone at the same time.
- iOS: Double-tap the "Home" button to view apps currently running. Swipe up to close an app.
- Android: Tap the multi-task button (the square icon usually in the bottom-right corner) to view apps currently running. Swipe left of right to close an app.
- Reinstall eyeson from the Apple App Store or Google Play
Should you have any comments, suggestions or questions, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com!