Explore our API documentation, eyeson implementation examples, Q&A and library implementations.
During the testing and evaluation phase of the API Key, we offer developers helpful resources to build their projects at ease.
Once you log into the eyeson developer portal, click on the menu situated in the upper left corner.
1. Overview - Get an overview about the potential of our API. Here you can find a list of the features that we offer together with our API and links to useful ressources.
2. Introduction - Get started quickly with our default web user interface. See how it works.
3. Fundamentals - Get to know the basics of the eyeson API and learn more about its structure.
4. API documentation - Contains detailed steps on how to integrate eyeson into your own application.
5. eyeson on GitHub - Includes 8 repositories with our documentation (API Documentation and JS Documentation), code to communicate with our API (Ruby, PHP), an example for a customized Web GUI and community translations of our standard web GUI.
On our GitHub page you can also open a case with our developers directly, or check for similar technical questions regarding our API.
7. Tech. Blog - Our developers post regularly to provide you with useful tips and tricks.
For a quick overview, we invite you to watch our API tutorial:
Should you have any comments, suggestions or general questions regarding our API, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org! For specific questions regarding your implementation, please open an issue on our GitHub page.